My small step

Not a good day for sofi today.i went to pharmacy to check on my glucose level.devastated news.at least for me..it's higher than i expected.i dont know why but it just hits me.i cried river once i got in the car.maybe because im currently on my better health journey.I just thought that the glucose level was better..so sad.im so sad and dissapointed as well at myself.

nevertheless I want to stay positive .I have to.i need to stay strong and believe in my dear self.that I can do this.that I will bear this journey no matter how hard it will be.

so just a bit throwback to LoveMyselfRun2017 which was held last weekend.i took part in 3km run.alhamdulillah to my suprise,my performance that day was way better than i thought.huhu.started a bit rough.need to catch my breath few times.but then i manage to run MORE than I walk.so well done sofi.do this for the sake of allah,for the sake if your health.for better quality of life.your health is amanah from allah..wake up sofi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

apabila hidayah menyapa

terlalu besar pengorbanannya..